Introduction and scope
Climatesavior CVR DK36554622 (hereinafter “CS”) collects and stores personal information about people who register as Users through our app.
Personal information is defined as any type of information that can be directly or indirectly linked to a person, including
- first name,
- last name,
- CO2 fingerprint
This Personal Data Processing Agreement covers all processing of personal data by the User in connection with the use of the CS app.
The Personal Data Processing Agreement automatically terminates when the User’s app profile is deleted, for whatever reason.
About this Policy
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any material change to the way we collect or process your personal data we will provide you with more information or additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services, they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Spotify Service; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, please see Contact information for data controller below. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the Spotify Service.
“Personal Data” is an identification such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identification for one or more factors specific to the physical, physical, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
“Processing of Personal Data” means the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, publication by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, adjusting or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying Personal Data. .
Your rights and your preferences
The General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we are happy to offer transparency and access controls to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of access – the right to be informed of, and request access to, the personal data we process about you;
- Right to rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to object –
- the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our Data Protection Officer please see Contact information for data controller. If you have concerns around our processing of your personal data, we hope you will continue to work with us to resolve them. However, you can also contact and have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet) or your local Data Protection Authority.
Personal data In connection with the app
CS collects and processes the following Personal Data:
- First name
- Last name
- CO2 fingerprint
· Other personal information you provide within the framework of our service: IP address, UUID, picture and text when you make a post in our user community, feedback ratings, feedback comments, earned gold stars, selected climate challenges, adopted new habits, people you follow, people following you.
Credit card Information is not stored in CS but by Apple Pay / Google Pay when a subscription is created in the mobile application.
Purpose of processing personal data
Collected Personal Data will be used to provide access to the CS’s app and its services and features.
For example, the reason we save land and CO2 footprint is because we need to be able to calculate what percentage of the saved CO2 from the User’s total CO2 footprint.
Personal Data will also be used for analytics to improve the app’s content, design, structure, usability and performance.
The user agrees, using our app, that personal data can be used to:
· Enable access to CS’s app.
· Using the app’s various services and features.
· User administration.
· Internal business analysis.
· Fulfill obligations under applicable laws or agreements with Users or Partners.
· Managed and used by CS’s subsidiaries and subcontractors / processors.
· Transferred in case of sale of CS and app to third party company.
· Store and share information in response to legal inquiries (such as court rulings, summonses or similar requests) or when required by law or otherwise when it is necessary to detect and prevent criminal activity. In such cases, Personal Data may be handled and stored for longer than is necessary for other uses of personal data.
· The user has the right to withdraw his consent. The revocation must be made in writing to CS by writing to email email@example.com or by deleting its profile and uninstalling the app.
Transfer of personal data
Users’ Personal Data may be handled by CS’s subsidiaries and subcontractors / processors if necessary to achieve the purpose for which the Personal Information is collected.
CS may use subcontractors / processors to process Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Act.
Transfer to other countries
CS may subcontract processing to, or share your personal data with, third parties located in countries other than your country. Your personal data, therefore, may be subject to privacy laws that are different from those in your country.
Personal data collected within the European Union and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties located in a country outside of the European Union and Switzerland. In such instances Spotify shall ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organisational measures are in place such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission.
CS will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, destruction and change, and to ensure that only personal data needed for each particular processing purpose is processed.
Changes and additions
The User agrees that this Personal Data Processing Agreement may be amended by CS in order to comply with applicable Personal Data Laws. In this case, the User will be notified and asked to consent to these changes and additions.
Såfremt Brugeren fortsætter med at benytte app’en, efter at være blevet oplyst om ændringer og tilføjelser i persondata-behandlingsaftalen, betragtes det som en accept af de ændringer og tilføjelser som er foretaget.
Dispute, choice of law and forum
This Personal Data Processing Agreement is governed by Danish law. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising from this will be decided by the ordinary courts in Denmark with the Copenhagen City Court, as the chosen court.
Contact information for data controller
CS is responsible for the processing of personal data under this Personal Data Agreement. If the User has any questions about CS’s handling of Personal Data or would like the User to obtain a digital copy of his Personal Data, the User should contact CS via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller at CS is Jon Tranæs who can be contacted at email email@example.com